//..Chinese New Year..NYP open hse..
Sunday, January 22, 2006 |
0 painted.
WOw!!!!! Today is Sunday!!! In less than 7 days its gg to b Chinese New Year. We will be sending off the
CHICKs n welcoming the
DOGgies. Wang! Wang!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Happy can eat the 'Nian huo', collect many many 'Ang baoz', visit my relatives n frenz hse, gamble... Lots of activity gg on during CNY!!!! I M loving CNY!
Frenz do drop by my hse for CNY ah!! LOLx!!!! Hope to c u guys coming...
Well for the past few days I had been doing spring cleaning for my room... Oh gosh I had cleared tons of rubbished!!!!!! OMG.... Beyond imagination! WAHAHAHAHAHA......
Previously on the Thurs (19/01) I had been helping out in my sch open hse(compulsory for my all yr 3 student) wor!!! ~
I nnovation everywhere~ At first was veri reluctant to do de.. but thinking its once in a lifetime experiences so might as well go for it... so in the end Ursula, Jason n Me intend to turn up up for the help up! LOLx!!! Who knows we were happily taking tons of Photo while doing our jobs... haha..
Firstly we were supposed to help out in the Goody bag section but den too many ppl le, we become xtra. Secondly being ask to be the Ambassador to lead the teachers frm sch to staff lounge. Its not the end yet... Soon they r short of manpower. Thirdly, we were ask to become the guide to lead the students to tour ard in NYP. It was tiring running abt... Leg was aching like hell.......
Not ending yet............
Lastly, we were told to delivery 150 bags of goody bag to one place before calling a day off............... I m really glad we went for the thing as it does help building bonds among my frens... N of cos we can take tons n tons of picz............... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLx!!!! XD
will upload those pics when i learn how to ah........... haha....
written at 6:50:00 PM