//..Recap Recap Recap..
Thursday, February 23, 2006 |
0 painted.
Recap:
19th Feb 2006
This is the day where the CHOO's family is having a gathering for the celebration of my dad's 60th 'DA SHOU'(B'day)!!!!
Having dinner at the Jurong east Chinese restaurant Happy!!!
It was a rare chance to bring the family together!
Yeah! Enjoy myself veri much! I m able to see my cousins from Malaysia, all my relatives turned up for my Dad's 'Shou Jiu' =D
Din realise tat I had a 'BIG' family wor! Haahaa... Of course I officially intro J to some of my relatives.. =P
Interesting part is when the crowd ask my mummy to give daddy a kiss!
LOLx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mummy was shy so Daddy took the move! WOW!!! ~Sweet~ It was an unforgettable events of the yr.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED DAD!!!!!!! Love ya~
...................................................................
STUDYING STUDYING STUDYING!!!!!!!
Ended my 2nd Paper! 2 Down, 2 Left!
Phew!!!!! Finally hav some time to take a short little break!!! Its been awhile since I m here, been having examz for lately! Oh man~ This morning nearly overslept, lucky my dad woke me up at 7.30 still got time for cabby! If not gone case! *Broke into cold sweat* Overall the paper is still manageable. Time for a break!
okay... Enough of Study... Now the hot topic of the universe (the veri in thing in town) will the NYP scandal!!!! Just with weeks this issue has been openly discuss among all! Its on the media, paper, website, etc(in any forms u can think of)... All limelight are on the girl who is 17, currently studying in Nyp! Haahaa... I believe it's the hottest topic among peers. Regardless of where u go u bound to come across the conversation. Even when its exam day at the very last moment to look through our notes left, most ppl will chit chatting abt the NYP thing! SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!
Hmmmm.................................
But hav u ever wonder:
Y there isn't anybody toking abt the guy?
Y everyone focusing on the girl?
Y is the girl doing this?
Is this the way to catch attention? If yes she had success by doing so.
Strange, weird
................................................................
Ok!!! Shall go take a nap le! Tired~ been missing my Beauty Slp!!!!!!!!!! Need to study extra hard for my next coming paper!!! Jia You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Longest post ever!) =D
ciao~
written at 3:43:00 PM