//..MF0303 Graduating..
Friday, March 03, 2006 |
0 painted.
Final Paper is OVERrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Hav been stressing for the past few weeks....
Now the time is ripe, its for me to put down my burden and enjoy myself to the fullest~
By den on the 13th of march I will gg back to sch starting a new brand semester!
So meanwhile I must play all day all night~ Yeah!!!!!!!!!
This afternoon took our last one n only grp photos in every little corner of the sch compound!!! It is gotta be the last time seeing them until the day for them to be back to take their cert.
So till then.................... Gd Bye~
The day of Parting hav arrived!Today is the day where all will gg separate ways(Zhen de yi yi bu she)~ *SOB*SOB*SOB* It's kinda sad, I can't bear to be part wif my frens(Tian Xia Mei Bu shan Yan Xi)~Some will b in the workforce while others waiting for admission to the Army~I will b alone wif farmi doing our final semester in sch~I will b missing Ursula, no one gg to take pic wif me like she does, no one accompany for lunch like she does , no one to gossip like she does, no one accompany me home like she does, no one study wif me like she does~
She is my Best buddy in Nyp, w/o her I dun think I can hang on till now~Thanks Ursula!!! (w/o u my life will b different)I look upon her like a Big sister to me!!!!!!!!!!! She Taught me lots of things in life - I learned n grow!
I will hav to brave thro the sandstorm alone n learn to be strong!!!!!!!!!!!I will make it thro for my last semester~
Wishing all frens able to do whether they wished for~
All the best~
Take care~
(p.s. shall meet for small gathering)
written at 11:13:00 PM