//..wad sucky wad..

Monday, May 29, 2006 |
0 painted.

..Wad a SUCKY day..



Kao~ Fuck sia!!!!!!!
Presentation finally over le...
I shld jumping in joy!
But yet Damn it man....
FUckerz........... Damn the assessors!!!
I tot tat they r nice ppl..
Darn! who knows... Nv judge a book by its cover!

Mr T: why u choose this colour(black)?
Me: I feel it is a nice template...
Mr T: Not a very gd background.
Me:......
Mr T: Not interesting, rather read book than tis...
Me: Argh~
(No lah I silently suffer loh...)


Which generation now...
Still wanna stick to those ugly n unbearable e-learning stuffs...
Where is the creativity tat SG is promoting!!!!!!!

Mdm L: Can u add in the analysis of mircosturctures?
Me: It is not within my project Scope...
Mdm L: Oh! Your scope is very small...
Mdm L: Than that's all you will doing for next 6 weeks(video filming)?
Me: Ya, of cos I will improve on my frontpage~
Mdm L: Your scope is small...
Me: -.-
(Tis is my project scope.. wad do u expect me to do sia...)


(Still got more lah.. but too many to say lah, I extract some..)

I tio shoot until no words to say sia~
kao~ Feeling veri suckyz loh...
Tio "stab" by so many "arrows" at one shot wor....
Personally feel tat my FYP are well done, even my supervisor say nothing much...
Kns....
I told my supervisor abt their comments...
Lucky she is supportive of me..
Advice me on wad I shld b doing...

Supervisor: What do they comment?
Me: Many things...
Me: They wan me to add in flash animation, do the microstructures analysis etc....
Supervisor: All these is not related to ur scope..
Supervisor: nvm, just improve on those is related..
Supervisor: Ignore those.. I m the one who set the thing...
Me: oh ok... *Phew*

Heng ah~ My supervisor is Gd wor...
Able to understand how I feel sia..
At least I feel better now le...

Will b meet Uncle J for dinner...
He will b treating me~ Hehehe... =)
*Happy*


written at 4:54:00 PM

\Biography/

C.R.N, AB+
10th April 1986
Aries
Singapore
*aspire to work as I travel around the World*




\Wish come true/

Red Briken.
DSLR
LV/Burberry/Gucci
Coca-Cola Collections
Cars
Wii Guitar Hero set

\tag-board/


\exits/

My Mobile Blog Uncle J Yunching Agnes Yvonne Qing Ai de
Sarah ZhengJie Jane Michelle Sheryl Brian Ame Stella Xianglin JN Shaohua Kexin Liling Tiffany Linghui Shufen Jocelyn Densie


January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2010 |

\credits/

credits remain here please
layout & design: patrick
brushes/font: x x
12.23.2006