//..Fri (weekend)..
Friday, June 16, 2006 |
0 painted.
..Friday (weekend)..WooO...............
WORLDCUP! WORLDCUP!! WORLDCUP!!!It seems like everywhere we go u will b able to c sth tat is related to WC!
Hahaha... Hav been crazy over WC matches...
(but not to the extreme case lah!)Did place a few bet on some matches.. But ended up losing...
Nvm, once every 4 yrs
(not everyday can play de)!
I had got home early today
(almost everyday)...
We self declare early dimissal... =)
Cool huh!? Hey I hav to work for it de loh....
Today in sch did some filming thing using Digi cam...
The video quality r much better den the previous one but I din manage to wrap up today...
Darn... Camera low batt le... So SAD!!! Hav to continue on monday....
Oh oh!!!! Sijie show me one clips on a girl been beaten n clothes strip off by a grp of teenage girls... (yesterday the newspaper got publish a article on tis)
Damn it man!!! How can they do tis to her...
I feel sorry for the her.. They were bashing her up at a HDB staircase in day boardlight n laughing at her being stripped... 人生父母养,做人何必做得这么绝。换个角度来想,如果那个人是你的小孩你又会有何感受!
This video lasted for 4 n a half min... *hai*
Kao... IS THERE LAW IN SINGAPORE!? (I wonder)Later My FAMILY will b gg out for dinner to hav an early celebration of Father's Day!!!
(gg to IMM 云南圜) My dad had slogged for his whole life for tis family...
W/o him I dun think I m able to b borned into tis world
(nevertheless to b able to meet my Uncle J)! Hehehehe............
Just Wanna let my dad know I love him though I m not gd at expressing myself....
Daddy, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
I LOVE YOU (wif lots of Love)!!!
MUACKZ!!!
Tell u guys sth dun b jealous ah...
I m gg on
HOLIDAY again!!!!!
Wahahaha!!!
Tis time round I will b gg on a one day tour to Malaysia...
Tml early morning will b leaving Singapore
(dun miss me too much), will b back on the evening time...
tata~
written at 6:08:00 PM