//..Graduation 2006..

Friday, June 23, 2006 |
0 painted.

..Graduation 2006..

Finally!!!! It is the day of the Graduating ceremony tat all hav been waiting for!!!
Hehehe... Congratulation to the graduates!!!!
Feeling happy for them!!!!!!!! =D
Wanna to join their cert presentation de...
But too bad I came late for sch n the presentation lasted for abt 2hrs plus(Tats veri long...)....

I joined them for the photo taking session~
Wahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
I took lots of photos(took as if I graduate wif them)!!! =)
Nice~ Saw the guys in botak!!! Lolx!!!!!
I m surprise tat Jason came, he is the one whu love his hair more den himself (tot he won't come)!
He does hav a very round head!! =P

Took photo wif Pingping, Ursula, Mdm Shuning n others(to many to b named)....
It was a fun an interesting, however there was one incident tat a veri 不要脸的person(I shall not mention his name) suddenly pop into the photo taking...
He is not welcome by others, but he caught us by surprise!!!!
Urula n me sian diao le............
I m already so 不爽了! Wanna to tell him off...
Somehow I din, mayb because I dun wanna to ruin tis HAPPY occasion..
Such a weirdo as no ppl ask him to take photo, yet him himself just find a space to squeeze in......
Haiyo! First time leh got such a BHB(buay haui buai) person leh....



OMGz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Shot 1 -> He position himself nicely in last min...

Shot 2 -> He just "POP" in & blocked Suna face.......


OH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worse is tat he is YOUNGER den me(by a few months younger) & he live ard Jurong area.. Damn~!!!!!!!! Wad could b this worse!!!!!!!! Hai....
He look like those in the age of 30s but KAO!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky i look young!!!!!!!!!
*pui*pui* Dun let me run into him in Jurong area!
Suay sia~

Forget abt those... tml I will post the graduating pic!!!!
So ppl pls stay tune~

tata~


written at 9:46:00 PM

\Biography/

C.R.N, AB+
10th April 1986
Aries
Singapore
*aspire to work as I travel around the World*




\Wish come true/

Red Briken.
DSLR
LV/Burberry/Gucci
Coca-Cola Collections
Cars
Wii Guitar Hero set

\tag-board/


\exits/

My Mobile Blog Uncle J Yunching Agnes Yvonne Qing Ai de
Sarah ZhengJie Jane Michelle Sheryl Brian Ame Stella Xianglin JN Shaohua Kexin Liling Tiffany Linghui Shufen Jocelyn Densie


January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2010 |

\credits/

credits remain here please
layout & design: patrick
brushes/font: x x
12.23.2006