//..Monday Bluez - No way!..
Monday, June 05, 2006 |
0 painted.
..Monday Bluez - No way!..

Yoz~ I m back in the sch...
Hehe... Feeling refresh in the morning!!!
Wow~ I feel gd!
Had my Lotz of fun on cruise!!!
Today is the start of Ame FYP!!!
Haha.. She is feeling kinda looking forward to tis so as to end her misery at her attachment!
No lah... not so serious...
Had my lunch wif her...
Her Supervisor will b a lecturer in NYP who has no temper at all, so calm n nv c him lose his temper de...
MR ZAW ->>
NYP Super Nice Guy!!!!Had almost completed my FYP... =D
I m all alone in the lab........
As sijie had teeth problem as an excuses to leave early at 2pm...
Darn it... He is faking it lah.. He just wanna to go home early!
Somehow I also wan to leave early!!!
I m feeling sleepy... dun hav the mood to continue my stuffs le!
*Yawnz*yawnz*
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bravo!!!! Lab w/o him is so
SUPER PEACEFUL!!!!!!!!Oh Oh!!! Did I miss tis...
ya I think I did...
I left my hse keys at my aunt place...
Later will b gg to my aunt plc after tat will b rushing to sarah hse for the gathering which I wouldn't wanna to miss!!!!!!!!!!
ZhengJie n YeoMeng will b gg to the NS real soon...
It will b long for us to gather again....
Heard a call frm my cousin saying tat mayb next week weekend will b gg to Genting!!!
I was like
OMG!!!! AGain!!! Another weekend trips!
Hahaha... I just got back frm my cruise trip and now Genting trip is coming up NEXT!!!
But tis time round I dun need to SKIP my sch~
It will b on Fri night to Sun!!!! haha....
maybe I will consider..... See hows bah~
Still got 1hr 30mins to go before I officially off~
Meanwhile I shall watch the cilps tat uncle J had sent me to keep myself acc....
Hmmm... Its been 4days since we last met!!!
Hope to c him soon~
tata~
written at 3:54:00 PM