//..Week 11 的 Wednesday ..

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 |
0 painted.

..11th Week 的 Wednesday..

Tis is done using Microsoft photo Editor(my 1st attempt)

Konichiwa!!! Hajimemashite!
Watashiwa Ruoning desu~

Feeling weird y do I type out Japanese katakana!? Haha...Sudden hav the feel for it... =) Just finish watching Jap anime (karin)... Not bad, especially the ending, kinda touching~
(*sob*sob*)

No lah, not to the extend of tearing lah...

Today did a few pages of my report...
Tats all I hav done~
Hmmm.. Uncle J is now having his paper~
Tml is his last paper!!!
要加油啊!!! All the Best!!!
MUACKZ!!!!

Yesterday Worldcup match: Brazil VS Ghana was fabulous!!!
OMG刺激,精紧,精!!!
Though Ronaldino was a little off-form but Brazil was playing pretty relax compared to Ghana & within 5min Ronaldo SCORED the 1ST OPENING GOAL!!!
Ghana was trying their best to score too, however Brazil 球艺了得,站了上风..
Ghana did their best! 虽败优荣!!!
Final score: Brazil 3 - 0 Ghana

Oh no.... I hav a report need to be done yet I still hav the time to watch soccer, anime, slacking...
Wad to do... See those wordy wordy report will make me faint le~
Hai... SIanz~
I did my fair shares, I was veri engross working on my frontpage at Monday!!!
Stay up till I missed the time to go home(1st time leh)...
Haha... Tue is the day for me to take a break!
休息是为了走更长远的路!

Yoshi~ Time for my tea-break le!!!
Hav a Break, hav a KitKat!
I m having mine now~
Hav u taken urs!?

Ciao~

tata~



written at 2:16:00 PM

\Biography/

C.R.N, AB+
10th April 1986
Aries
Singapore
*aspire to work as I travel around the World*




\Wish come true/

Red Briken.
DSLR
LV/Burberry/Gucci
Coca-Cola Collections
Cars
Wii Guitar Hero set

\tag-board/


\exits/

My Mobile Blog Uncle J Yunching Agnes Yvonne Qing Ai de
Sarah ZhengJie Jane Michelle Sheryl Brian Ame Stella Xianglin JN Shaohua Kexin Liling Tiffany Linghui Shufen Jocelyn Densie


January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2010 |

\credits/

credits remain here please
layout & design: patrick
brushes/font: x x
12.23.2006