//..Hongkong series 的诱惑..
Monday, July 17, 2006 |
0 painted.
..Hongkong series 的诱惑..Its been a super duper long since I last updated le bah
(if I m not wrong)...
Has been busy completing my FYP and partly due to my
laziness!!! =P
I have been chasing after
hongkong series, chase till I forget the time wor...
Nevertheless hav the time for blogging...
Introduce u guys latest Hongkong series:
火舞黄沙nice leh... I like this show veri muchie~
It hook me on!
ending how!? I haven chase finished ah!!!!
In short:
Friday meet up wif Uncle J to go visiting AT new hse after renovation~
Sat stay at home watch my Hk series, watch till I ignore Uncle J, tats where he flared up!!!
At night when he is feeling much better le, we met up wif Zhengjie n yeomeng n Yanhan for supper at Boon Lay hawker...
Sunday went over to Linghui hse for the so called
"English tea party".
Hahaha... As usual the
LATECOMER was kumi...
Well cannot blame her for tat cos she really dressed up veri English lady tat suit the theme...
Whereas most of us did not
(cos lh nv mention to us but to kumi)...Linghui made us some cheesecake
(her specialty), chocolate pie, cheese pie, baked rice, salad and Chinese tea(huh Chinese tea used in an English tea party!?).
WOW!!!! wad a Spread
(actually we r just her Ginnie pig)!Played UNO after our tea-party...
Linghui was name the UNO QUEEN as she is
天下无敌 in the game...
However
花无百日红 she was defeated by
US!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!ended the session at 11plus...
Will upload the pic once I receive it~
tata~
written at 11:10:00 PM