//..Monday bluez..
Monday, August 07, 2006 |
0 painted.
..Monday bluez..Yo!!!! I have been working for 2 days le...
I m working in the
M.O.E (Ministry of Education), it is
M.O.S (Ministry of Sound)
SISTER...
They Brother n Sister...
LOL!!!!!! No lah! I m crapping.
Okok.. Back to the topics...
I m working in
M.O.E as their temp staff doing some admin stuffs.
Actually it is those office easy job lah e.g. photocopying, faxing, filing etc...
Hmmm... The environment is pretty office style lah, like those shown on the drama series de.
basically u will be able to see ur secondary teachers, cos they will b having their courses n upgrading in
M.O.E!
(I just saw one today! My Chemistry teacher, Ms seet.) Everyday work from 8.30am to 6pm...
really hav to find things to do if not time will pass super slow ah~
Wonder tml wad task will b given to me? mayb no...
Cos My in-charge will b having her half-day off... =)
But I cannot slack sia... need to study for my comskill common test on thurs.
hai... It seems like I noe everything and the com skills sometimes like so common sense..
den the answer come out to be so uncommon sense.
Hai... tis kind of paper how to score?
Only can pray to
Guan Yin Mah le~
'Bo bi' Bo Bi'Today is Me n Uncle J
4th month Anniversary though is not a sweet one, we still hang out tgt...
Had a small quarrel wif Uncle J over trivial matters...
Now everything is ok le, clear up the misunderstanding le...
Too BAD! He missed eating the
durain~
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! =p
Time for me to revise my work le...
Tats all folk~
*Tml is the National Day eve, M.O.E having a small celebration and most ppl will be wearing red n white!!*tata~
written at 10:05:00 PM