//..Updatez of the WEEK..
Saturday, September 30, 2006 |
0 painted.
..Updatez of the WEEK..
Evening!!!!
Been a long time since I had updated...
Many things had happened!
Think tis gotta b a long post!
Its been a 1 mth since I started my Attachment!
Just hav to endure another 2 mths I will be able to success!
所谓吃的苦中苦,方为人上人。
Thurs was my Uncle J Birthday wor!
Went Jp walk walk to look for his present...
Bought him a Braun electric shaver, now he hav no excuses for not shaving everyday!
Hahaha.... Muackz!!!!
=)
Oh ya!!!! Yesterday sth dramatic happen at my workplace!!!!
OMGz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They seems so peaceful Who would imagine they could turn the table around!
In a the office they were raising their voices 'suan-ing' at each other...
Until one couldn't stand it(Jerry) as the other guy(Joseph) had go overboard it..
They were exchanging punches in the presence of others !!!!!
Hahaha... Everyone was stunned!
As the girls dare to stop the fight, someone had gone to get the GM.
While other guys trying to separate them!
Stylo ah!!! Such a pity I was too engross focusing on the fights n I forgot to video it down!
Wasted ah!!!!
In the end Joseph was injured and Jerry had a black eye.
Lolx!!! Lucky ah both of them intend to leave the company le...
If not they will b sack on the spot.
Tis is the most happening event tat happen on tat afternoon!
Its the HOT topic of the day!!!!
XD
Last sat meet up wif Sheena for dinner at Chomp Chomp food market.
Yeah!!!! Sort of an advance celebration of her 22nd Birthday. =)
After dinner we went over to Holland V for a drink...
Settle in Coffee Beans, catching up wif one another!
重温以往的种种过去!
stoning~
blurz~
fRENZY 4 LIFE!SHOIK!!!!!!!
written at 5:59:00 PM