//..#$%^$#%^&..
Thursday, November 23, 2006 |
0 painted.
..#$%^$#%^&..
I shld b feeling happy as tml is gg to b my last day for attachment!!
However things doesn't seems to b in the right place~
Hai...... SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always so unlucky, nv been lucky b4!
SO shit de! *Sigh*
The facts is tat I can jolly well not to turn up for work but I had my feedback form held as "hostage", I dun hav a choice but to turn up!
Wad the fuck man, tis is still consider nth much~
The super stuck up Manger of PPNC in SUNNINGDALE TECH name Simon, duno wad the fuck I did wrong loh...
All I need is just a day off, yet he the bastard say tis: "Small matter no need to take off (I had a dental appointment), all u need just to reschedule ur timing. shld not b a problem. Summore work one more day u can earn extra money."
Kao wad the hell... do I look like I m so desperate for the money!!!!!!!!
KNN $22 per day u think alot ah, asshole!!!
Working in a Fast Food center also earn more den tis loh.
我倒贴$22我都不干!!!
(how I wish I could say tis, no choice my feedback form is on their hands!)
HATE THE COMPANY TO CORE!!!
I envy Shaohua sia~
Her boss super gd loh, she can take the off day as n when she like sia!
Hai.... 同仁不同命啊!!!!
SO NO CHOICE, I could only take half day afternoon.....
tis is the max I could do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been a suffering for me in that KNS company~
I had a bad experience from my attachment....
I wonder if I m able to make in the industries?
I duno, its gonna to b unknow for me...
Just hope tat things will get better for me!!!!!!!
Thanks DARLING aka Uncle J for the dinner tonight~
Get to understand u more n more wif ur mummy "报料"!
Lolx~ Had a wonderful dinner wif his sister n his Mummy.
I will endure for few more hrs anI i will b freed frm tat fucking company...
ENDURE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!
*CURSE*
May the company fold up soon~ =P
written at 10:34:00 PM