//..Weekly Updatez..

Sunday, November 05, 2006 |
0 painted.

..Weekly Updatez..

Another week gone~
Counting down: 3 more weeks to the end of my misery attachment!
Hope everything will run smoothly!!!!!!!!

Its been a Rocky week for me~
ARGH~
Sian sia, tat company had ppl been transfer out and now I had take over his job~
Bo liao sia~ Hai~
DUn get it y can't they do the job themselves!
Simple job mah, yet they r pushing ard~

I m fed up loh!!!!!!! SO fed up!!!!!!

Angry!!!!! (Dun mess wif me!)

(Mon) Went to Taman play bowling wif Qing ai de, her darling n mine Uncle J
I need to release all my stress !!!!!!!!
Yeah~ I got STRIKE for the 1st hit but subsequently down to the "drain"!
Feeling much better after the game!! =)

(Wed) Went JP, watch movie 'The Covenant'!
Eh... Not a veri nice movie~
Its attraction were on the handsome guys having their power to work!
All abt the fighting over the power....

Worse come to worse was on sat sia~
XL suddenly called me, asking me out on sat to ecp for BBq before I could say anything she already agree on my behalf saying tat I will b turning up for the event!
I couldn't even say anything, she had decided for me!
Hai... Tot Agnes they would b gg who knows turn out to b its their(xl frens') gathering...
Felt so uncomfortable, uneasy, upset, feel like 上了贼船.

Lucky got my Uncle J to save me out of tis suitation!
Still we 2 had fun at East Coast Park!
I know tat Xl is angry but so b it...
Dun really wanna explain so much! Just let it b~

At the Bedok Jetty~

*I missed fishing*

Taken while he is "sleeping" for a pose! XD

Point: There's a uncle fishing!

On our way down we saw ppl building sand castle...
Its Awesome!





Futher down! We passed by Ski360...


Weee......


We stroll ard evening time n decided to go off...
took bus 197, passing thro those small road had seen many interesting old building n some famous eating hse!
The best was we had managed to catch a fashion show casing in Raffles city!

Models making the show possible~

one of the Contestants: China designer


written at 9:24:00 PM

\Biography/

C.R.N, AB+
10th April 1986
Aries
Singapore
*aspire to work as I travel around the World*




\Wish come true/

Red Briken.
DSLR
LV/Burberry/Gucci
Coca-Cola Collections
Cars
Wii Guitar Hero set

\tag-board/


\exits/

My Mobile Blog Uncle J Yunching Agnes Yvonne Qing Ai de
Sarah ZhengJie Jane Michelle Sheryl Brian Ame Stella Xianglin JN Shaohua Kexin Liling Tiffany Linghui Shufen Jocelyn Densie


January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | October 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | August 2010 |

\credits/

credits remain here please
layout & design: patrick
brushes/font: x x
12.23.2006