//..Long Time No See..
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 |
0 painted.

I AM SLACKING!
Yes Yes.. Lack of Updates!
I know~ That's why here i am!!!
Ok lets start wif My 2008 Resolution!?
(Why must resolution every yr? hmmm... I don't think i manage to achieve any? Did I?)
let's get the beat druming!!!!!!
*DO*Doo*doooo*
1) Counting down to 2008 Chinese New Year
(Year of the Rat)!2) Australia trip on July
(Save $$$)3) iPhone
(already got it! =D)4) Earn/Save more $$$$
5) Able to contribute more $/time/help in my family
6) Achieve whatever i yearn for
7) Rmb all the impt dates
(not to be absent minded)
8) Health & Prosperity
9) Strike 4D/TOTO
(can these be consider as resolution??)10) Next Phase of life
(if i strike CNY TOTO)
Tat's all for now~ =)
Dun be too greedy to list so many yet and later turns out none is achieved~
Alright ppl counting down to our
CHINESE NEW YEAR - 13days to go!!!
Last Sat was out to Malaysia for a tour
(as it was ste 1st trip, some weird thing happen just simply lazy to elaborate, skip through).Hah... bought something like a "DRESS"! =X
Ste is the shopping Queen sia, bought the most, of cos must mention Jon as he bought TEA_LEAVES!!!!! haha... And the guys were always hungry!!! Ate Marry Brown after our dessert at Secret Recipes
(saw LIVE fighting scenes).Last Sun was the Japanese 2nd lesson!!! Cool~ Its getting tougher and challenging (I like)!!
Had learn the conversational, constructing sentences and of cos the basic writing of Hiragana!
Oh Oh~ Coming Sun gg to hav a Quiz on the 50 words of Hiragana~ *Faint* so far I only know 30 words so-so nia (relaying on AME the Pro).
わたしRuoNingです!どぞよるしくおねいがいします。Accompany Ame for the Shopping Spree~
满载而归!
____________________________________________________________
OUR POSSESSION.

Stylish iPhone box

iPhone glows~
*Nice Nice*

Chio~
Our Love~
*We bought each an iPhone for this Valentine's*
MUACKS!
written at 10:36:00 PM