//..End of my MISERY..
Saturday, May 30, 2009 |
0 painted.
Finally 28th of May 09, marked the end of my misery in Azbil!
Damn!!!! The Bastard Pa Jiao, Knn! so damn angry with him, all becos of him my llife was in a misery (the past few months after my ex-boss left, tat pajiao took over)!
The bastard is a damn person, he likes ppl to curry favour him so as to get things done, but actual facts is tat he one damn lousy manager, he did not earn my respect, all he does is to push the blames to others. and someone who dun know how to manage his team which now the dept is in deep shit, good thing i left! Fuck him! Na bei! Of cos due to his i am the boss u gotta listen to me attitude, if not u gonna get it from me! Thus, it escalates the whole thing!
This is how it all started :
28th-May-09, everything was as per normal, morning started working, checking emails, doing quotation, editing quotes, having breakfast... While making the changes on the quote I realised there was a mistake in pricing but already quoted to customer of cos, thus i revised the quote b4 the actual submit to a website however there was a huge price diff. So I informed my senior ( it's a SHE, btw she isn't any kind soul) abt the price diff (well of cos its done by me, no doubt so i did not deny my mistake) .
*This was the thread leading to fire*
Actual conversation with the bastard :
Well, admit my mistake, and i added on something that pissed him off
Me : Well, everything I had done and has been check through by you, you are the one given me the green light to go ahead.
Pajiao Bastard :What! I can only check based on the things you had pass to me, what do u expected to know. (see pushing the blames back to me.)
Me: You are the boss ought to check my work and i did ask to check if its ok to proceed!
Pajiao Bastard : If that's the case I will be very busy checking ppl's work and when are you gg to stop making mistakes, 2yrs, 5yrs, 10yrs?
Me : Depends, it's human err, wad do you expect quotations are done by manual compiling not software definitely will have errors, so i need another person to check through to minimise error made.
Pajio Bastard : How are you gg progress in if you keep making mistakes. 2yrs, 5yrs,10yrs.
Me: For me, I am still new in this field so its part n parcel bound to have mistakes on the way. Compare to you, you have many experiences in this field to me i am still learning my way.
Pajiao Bastard : * Du Lan face* so are pushing the blames to me, so i am the one making mistake!
Me : No, i nv said tat, i admitted my mistake no doubt! *getting pissed & impatient*
*our voices getting louder, dept colleagues went out when things get out of hands, GM was beside the next cubic yet was doing nth to stop.*
So our conversation was revolving the same arguments over & over again.
I decided this is not gg anywhere, so I walked away (still in the midst of quarrel) back to my desk! Fucking piss at tat time!
*back to my desk*
Pajia bastard : Ruo Ning we need to talk in the room.
Me : Ok, later.
Pajiao Bastard : You better come right now, if not you get it.
Me : Wait. *Can't be bother, typing my resignation letter*
Pajiao Bastard : Ok. Just you wait & see wad u getting frm me!
*Nabei, he is threatening me tat i will get fired, b4 he does i fired him*
next moment, I packed up my stuffs and off i go~
WTH, use this kind tactic to force me, anyway i already have plans to quit, the bastard just speed things up for me! GREAT!!!!!! I dun even need to serve a mth notice! I am officially FREE, end of my suffering, btw this is not just the case, there are more to it to make me take this step!!!!!!! Will elaborate more since i have the time to do so now!!! Wahahahahaha~
Wadever it is, I am not gg back! Had ask my coleagues to pack my stuffs n pass it to me!
Finally! FUCK YOU!
written at 3:04:00 PM